Sunday, July 15, 2012

America's Army True Soldiers Review

America's Army True Soldiers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
ok first let me start off by saying that I am actually a soldier so I had mixed feelings going into this game. If you have played the one for PC you would know why.
I will say this though, i am pleasantly suprised. The game has great graphics and it is not like a lot of those other shooters out there where they just run and gun. You have a squad you have teammates-use them and dont let them get hurt. I found myself havig a couple of hours turn into a day of training and wargames. which are not easy. You dont just shoot. You breathe you aim all the things that regular shooters dont usually take into consideration.
there are a couple of quirks but then again I know why they were put in there. I.E. Look at your soldiers uniforms. Thats all i will say.
controls are good not perfect but they are damn good. once in a while you may miss what you thought was dead on but thats because you( the soldier) breathed when you fired or you moved. such a little thing will throw your aim off by a lot.
If you looking for a run and gun shooter... this aint it. THis one takes patience which a lot of people do not have.

Click Here to see more reviews about: America's Army True Soldiers

America's Army 2 X360

Buy Now

Click here for more information about America's Army True Soldiers

0 comments:

Post a Comment