Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After getting tired of sifting through pages of various headsets, I decided to go ahead and drop my money on this one simply because I'd been searching for so long that I felt I'd never find a perfect set. Thankfully, this set delivers. The sound is great and doesn't leak at all, and if you can fit on your ear correctly, you'll forget it's there. The in-line volume comes in handy when you don't have time to pull up in-game menus, and the set can go in either ear pretty easily. Be careful with pulling on the tip of the mouthpiece, though, because I believe that's what happened to mine and while it still works, it's a little more difficult to use. Docked a single star because of the cord's tendency to tangle and the mouthpiece not always staying close enough for others to hear me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Plantronics Gamecom X30
GameCom X30 for Xbox 360
Click here for more information about Plantronics Gamecom X30
0 comments:
Post a Comment