Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Let me first off say that I bought this wireless Strat because I was hoping that it would work with Rock Band and Guitar Hero. It does not work with Guitar Hero. That being said the guitar seems to be a little more solid than the one that came with the game. A lot of people seem to like the Guitar Hero Les Paul better. However, I really play guitar, and I can honestly say that this one feels more like the real thing. The buttons allow sliding chords, the buttons feel more like frets than buttons, and overall it seems more second nature when playing.
Ultimately, this is a purchase for those who need freedom from the usb hub and 10 foot cable. As for Guitar Hero, well their taking sides has forced me as a consumer to choose sides. I am sticking with Rock Band.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rock Band Wireless Guitar
Rock Band Wireless Guitar X360
Click here for more information about Rock Band Wireless Guitar
0 comments:
Post a Comment