Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spider-Man 3 Review

Spider-Man 3
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This game is more annoying than it is fun. Not because its hard , but because the camera is constantly bouncing off walls and violently shaking and the combat is definately not anything new or inventive. I think much older games like Jade Empire combat blows away Spidey-3. If you press the B button spidey can web an enemy also you can climb walls with the B button. Well guess what I pressed the B button to web an enemy while indoors and instead of spidey throwing a web at the enemy he wall walked on the side of a piano in the room?? Im like ah..no..I dont wanna wall walk this piano right now.Its just bad programming in so many ways.There is ZERO interaction with people and cars in this game. Spiderman might as well be a ghost as every single person in this game pays you absolutly no attention at all, that is of course unless your on a mission. Even when you land on the street , the car and driver dont even swerve or notice you. There's zero interaction. The entire city feels dead , almost depressing in a way. Games like Godfather,GTA,Crackdown all had interaction with nearly every person you walk by or bump into. But not Spiderman there is zero, zip,nada. I just got bored swinging around in a lifeless city. The only highlight in this game is Times Square at night, it looks pretty nice graphic wise. All in all S-3 doesnt have a polished next gen feel to it. I really wanted to like this game but I just cant get past some of the major flaws like the camera and the combat. But if you have children I think this game would be perfect for adolescent to young teens crowd. Worthy of Rent Only for me. PEACE

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spider-Man 3

Spider-Man 3 is bigger, bolder and better action as you become the famous superhero! Even the noblest hero has a dark side, and the rush of protecting New York lets you unleash it. This is Spider-Man like you've never seen him before. In his black suit, he'll show off incredible agility, amazing durability and awe-inspiring Web powers. But be warned - as you explore these new feelings and powers, you'll struggle against the darkness that might tear his world apart.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Spider-Man 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment