Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)At first I wasn't going to purchase this product because it had bad customer reviews. There were only 2 reviews but they both gave this product a 1 out of 5. Reason being is because the headset stopped working after 1 day of use. I decided to take the chance anyways because it was a great price and it was the original style xbox 360 headset(talk and volume control on the plug in switch). I have been using my new headset now for about 3 weeks and it works great. Highly reccomended for those looking for the original style headset, great price, or even a headset just for replacing an old or broken one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 - Broadcaster Headset
Take your online experience tothe next level with dreamGEAR's Broadcaster Headset. The high quality speaker and boom microphone provide crisp and clear communication while you play. Simply plug it directly into your Xbox 360 controller and you're ready to go.
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 - Broadcaster Headset
0 comments:
Post a Comment